Friday, September 7, 2007

HW: 4 Option 2 Old Spice

Option 2

As I walked into my room the first thing that I spotted was a stick of Old Spice Deodorant. Old Spice is a very common brand of deodorant and has been around for a long time. Within seconds of glancing at it I saw in big bold letters “High Endurance” and “Long Lasting Stick.” I then went online and visited http://www.oldspice.com/products_new.html. It was here were I found how long lasting it actually is. The exact words were “Whether ascending Everest or in a marathon chess match - Old Spice High Endurance Gel Solid Deodorant provides all-day odor defense.” Clearly Old Spice is promising a long lasting and fresh scented deodorant. From my experiences the fact that it smells great definitely holds to be true and I would highly recommend the Pacific Surge or Arctic Force scents. I also would agree that it is a long lasting deodorant but when ascending Everest you would probably want to apply more than once.

No comments: