Wednesday, September 12, 2007

HW:6 Inerest Statement for Semester Long Project

Interests

I have not had much experience with the social computing technologies of today. However, since I have been in college I have been using these types of programs a lot more. The main application I use is instant messaging. This is great because it allows me to keep in touch with friends and family that are not close by. I am also interested in e-learning so I can take some online courses this summer to get a few extra credits. Last but not least, I am interested in blogs and am currently taking a course about them. Some issues I am interested in learning about in this course are overcoming sexism, overcoming racism, and overcoming ageism. These are all common issues that I have heard about but not in great depths. I believe these issues will be very interesting to learn about and it will be very useful knowledge because the issues have become very important in today’s society.

No comments: